LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

(Late morning say 11:30am)

Josh takes Lucy's hand after locking the car and kisses her cheek "Lucy how are you feeling?" After listening to her reply he sees the estate agents coming over to great them.

Katie hugs Tyler "Are you excited?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh nods to the agent "Yes but you may call me Josh thank you Thomas" He introduces his family to Thomas "This is Lucy, Katie and Tyler"

Katie smiles at Tyler and then at Thomas once she is introduced "Pleased to meet you Thomas"

Josh smiles at Lucy "I am glad to hear but if you feel no so okay let me know please Lucy"

(Yes they did but I not typed that they did)

Josh follows Thomas after everyone else "That is quite all right I am sure we can find a use for most if not all of the rooms" Josh walking with Lucy holding her hand

Katie walks with Tyler hand in hand

Katie looks around the house with Tyler also amazed by the size of it "It's big and perfect Tyler"

Josh "I think it is perfect what about you Lucy do you think this house is the right one?" To Thomas "How many bedrooms are they and is the master bedroom en suite"
(Has its own bathroom)

Josh nods "Yes please Thomas, children please come and see the bedrooms with me and Lucy" He kisses Lucy's cheek smiling holding her hand but allows her to take the lead behind Thomas.

Katie holds Tyler's hand allowing him to lead her behind there parents.

(Not to worry I hope all is well at the moment though)

Katie chooses the bedroom that is decorated very girly in pink with a princess theme, the little girl within is screaming to Katie that this is her room "This one please mummy".

Josh smiles at Katie "What a perfect room, Tyler your turn now sweetie"

(Don't worry about it)

Lucy Just smiled happily in agreement as Katie was happy with the room that she'd choose. But she herself hadn't picked a room yet and that can be done after Tyler and Josh had picked their rooms

Edited by sonofninasayers

Josh smiles as Tyler chooses what will become his room "I am glad you like it Tyler but remember you both can add to or change your rooms once you move in".

Katie smiles and cuddles Tyler "Good choice, now lets leave mummy and daddy to go choose there room/ rooms"

Josh "Kid you my play or look around the house just meet us in the living room when you are done, Thomas I would like to put an offer in seeing as our kids have made up there minds that this is the one. Lucy if you want you may pick a room for us both to share or separate rooms the choice is yours and I will respect your choice" As they look at the remaining rooms.

Lucy thought for a moment then decided to accept Josh's offer and told him what her choice was. She told him that they could share a room and suggested that they should get a standard size double bed

Josh takes a seat after Lucy does "Now that sleeping arrangements are sorted out lets get the money and paperwork out the way" Josh cuddles Lucy next to him "If that is what you want that is what we shall get Lucy"

Katie takes Tyler to her room "I want a little girl crossed with a nursery themed room what do you think Tyler?"

(noon-5 today)

"Good choice" is all Tyler can think of to say without insulting Katie even unintentionally (choosing words carefully); "For mine, I'm thinking black walls to go with the mural on my ceiling with a collection of glow-in-the-dark decorations that match being in outer space; would you like to see the mural?"