LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

The three friends set off to the nearest bookshop holing hands. On the way to the bookshop Max couldn't get over how pleased and happy he was that both Karen and Tanya had agreed to change him, He asked katie what she had put to make them agree and to say yes

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well Max sweetie I put the truth but didn't not say more than you are having a few difficulties managing your toilet routine and need help and have decided to wear nappies that's all" Katie replies as the walk to see Tanya first. "Way too formal but it will do for now" she says taking Tyler's hand in her free hand.

Katie nods hugging Max "I have 3 packs of pampers here if you both would like to take them to store in your classes, if Max is feeling stressed out would it be possible to take him to one side in your store rooms and let him relax with a soother and bottle too" she asks before handing the ladies both a pack of pampers each and some bottles and soothers too.

"Yes we are" max replied back as he looked back at Tanya and Karen smiling happliy at them that they were his part time mummies, But Max was worried that when they take him to one side that someone might see them and spread it around the college

Katie waves to Max's teachers and then walks with them to the bookstore as they are walking she says "when we get to the bookstore do you want to come with me to the computer and electronics section or do you both want to go and look at your own sections and meet in the cafe in there?".

"I am okay with that, Max would you like to go get a few childrens books when we are there?" Katie replies to Tyler and asks Max when they come to the busy road she takes Max's hand and walks them safely across the road. Once across the road she lets go of Max's hand and walks to the bookstore "Right now Tyler what are you looking for in the books and then we can workout the optimal order to browse the shop" Katie says.