LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But where they might be going and when was still unclear as both Lucy and Josh never got round to that. However Lucy did suggest when they do go on holiday that they could split into two groups doing different things like she could take Tyler and Josh could take Katie

"The only real place I can think of is Vegas in a few months" Tyler explains to answer; "Comic-Con will be there at that point though there's a good chance free admission will be granted should I win the grand prize of the short-film contest."

Lucy thought that a short Movie was a great idea and hoped that Tyler would win. She asked what the theme was going to be and may his film have her wearing one of her Swan Lake Ballet costumes maybe her Black swan costume with the make – up around her eyes

"I have all the material I need on a USB drive, so all that's needed is the editing as soon as the production is constructed" Tyler says in acceptance to Katie's offer before turning to Lucy; "It's an unofficial sequel to the movie Sucker Punch while combining it with elements from the anime genre Zoids and my favorite Transformer series Beast Wars; there is a minor touch of your request with the empress which my main character serves."

"Splendid" Tyler replies happily to Josh's answer prior to addressing Lucy once more; "The empress's gown is similar to the one you wore when the photo was taken with the only difference being that

Tyler presents another picture with it being the gown Empress Gorski wears in the world his main character serves her in; it resembles a Ballet outfit from the waist up, but is a gown at the skirt and sleeves; he apologizes to Katie for scaring her and explains that he's trying to keep the connection with the source materials in some form.