LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie receives the text and replies "Thank you Tyler". Soon they are back at college she walks both of her friends to there classes before going to the Student lounge and setting up her laptop to check her email and ready it for for class.

Tyler manages to make it to his psychiatry class in time where he's been selected to be the student aid once more; he wonders if it's a coincidence or it just worked out that way since his psychology professor assigned him for the same thing.

"Not bad" Tyler answers Katie's question; "I was selected to be the student assistant to my psychiatry professor just I was with my psychology professor; either it was a coincidence, or it's my week to be the aid all around"

"I am glad to hear you both are good well I have got class now but luckily I am able to watch it online later and catch up next week so I will be okay" Katie tells them both hinting that she was going to skip class to spend the rest of the day with her friends. As Tyler hugs her and Max she cuddles in close and kisses Tyler on his cheek "I love you both as brothers" she says

Katie brings up the email and lets Max and Tyler read it and the two replies, the replies basically say that the teachers accept that Max needs help and they will be only to happy to help look after him and also try and be as discrete as they can be.

"That's great news for you sweetie, now what should we do for the rest of the day because I'm skipping my last class and you both are free right now" Katie asks them both shutting down her laptop and putting it away in its sleeve before placing it in her bag.

"There's only one way to find out" Tyler replies to Max's question before addressing Katie's; "I'm thinking of going to the bookstore to see what's new; would you both like to join me after we find the answer to Max's question?"

"I think that's a great idea as I need to get a few books for classes anyway" Katie replies before standing up and grabbing her bag, and then helping Max up "Sweetie I want you to hold my hand and not wonder off okay?" she asks Max before joking to Tyler "Same goes for you too".