LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they had returned and when Lucy saw Katie with Josh she couldn’t help but smile for she thought that it was so cute. But she felt somewhat sad because she didn’t want Josh or Tyler to go home as the only time that she would get to spend with Tyler is when he came over and Josh might feel the same way with Katie

"It's an excellent idea papa" Tyler answers; "As soon as I know I've won the CG film contest, we might be able to find a big enough house without having to worry about the cost; I really need to get going on my movie beyond concept though."

Lucy was delighted at the news and suggested that Tyler, Katie and Josh should have their own rooms. She asked the kids to come up with a few designs for their new rooms. But she knew deep down that Katie wanted a study area

Katie smiles happy everyone agrees with her idea "How about we get a 5 bedroom house with a office room downstairs me and Tyler can share a study and then have shared playroom too?" she replies, before turning to Tyler and replying "It will take months of hard work but if you let me show you how to use the CGI software I will be willing to do the rendering for you, also maybe editing too".

"Any help will be appreciated Katie" Tyler says while bringing out his concept book to show them all for his CGI movie; "Since I have a video game cabinet that falls under every known video game manufacturer, there should also be some space for them in the playroom; they are rather large to accommodate for multiple players."

Noticing that Tyler was trying to have the same bonding moment as Katie and Josh she told him not to worry about it as they can try and have a bonding moment of their own like the two of them can go up to her room and she can let him suckle on her or they can go out somewhere for a while just the two of them

Josh and Katie go upstairs to check on Lucy and Tyler when they see them together they smile and ask "When you both have finished your bonding how about we go and cuddle on the couch?" before going back downstairs after getting the answer.

Due to him nursing, Tyler gives Josh a thumbs up for his reply hoping that Josh understands that he isn't suppose to talk with his mouth full especially since he's 'nursing'.