LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anytime and thank you for the bottle" Tyler starts with before addressing Lucy personally; "Madam, I think you should know that as I was changing Katie, I noticed some redness in the space between her chute and her girly-girl; ointment and powder were applied and rest assured, I was nothing but a gentleman."

"It's okay with me madam" Tyler replies while snuggling with Lucy; "I felt it necessary to bring the spot of slight redness to your attention just in case madam."

Lucy was happy that Tyler had agreed to allow her to change him as Tyler relaxed in her arms she then turned her attention to Katie and told her that there was no need to explain or confirm that Tyler is a gentleman and she trusted him completely. Then turned back to Tyler and asked him what was wrong

Tyler's too nervous to ask thinking it might be too much, but he did nod in agreement with what was being said; him being nervous causes him to wet himself.

"Yes I do want to still change him and I do somewhat do know how to change a boy as it was in my old parenting book and some of my Magazines that I use to read when Katie was little" Lucy replied back as she re-ensured Both Josh and Katie, Just then Lucy suggested if Tyler can be her baby boy as she somewhat wanted to baby him and make sure that he got some motherly love and affection. It would be OK and fine for her if Josh wanted to baby Katie. But wasn't quite sure if her daughter would like the idea so Lucy decided to ask Katie her thoughts

"I will do my best to treat Katie like she is my daughter and provide the same level of guidance I give to Tyler I also hope you will do the same for Tyler" Josh answers in reply before sending Tyler to get changed.

Lucy Just smiled as she took a fresh clean diaper onto Tyler remembering to point his manhood down then she pulled the front part up and fastened the diaper into place then she laughed and giggled at Tyler as she blew a few raspberries on his Tummy