LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's decided by what class you choose, though the people of Hyrule are elf-like" Tyler explains to Max; "There's something I also might've neglected to mention: there might be zonks that have more to them than meets the eye: some can be sold for additional rupees, others can be utilized by chemists to modify certain potions to amplify their respective effects & the rest are indeed considered junk; please make sure to be careful about that."

"If I may recommend something" Joyce suggests while being careful to not step on anyone's toes (metaphorically speaking); "Since there's already a dual-selection of swordsmen and chemists, maybe you two could be archers."

"They range from the elements and have at least one item each when combined with a medallion you'll need to hold" Tyler answers; "There's an Earth medallion that causes a quake with the slam of a mallet, a fire one that causes all enemies in the caster's radius to burn when utilized with a fire rod and an ether medallion that requires two items to freeze all enemies in the same fashion as the fire attack I mentioned: a magical boomerang and an ice rod; that's inspired from A Link to the Past."

"The only limit is on magical-based attacks which would more often than not require the swordsman-class to be at full health" Tyler says to answer his pop's question before turning his attention to Katie and Lucy; "There are a few things I might've neglected to mention about the archer-class: the silver, fire and ice arrows are made from the standard arrows in one of three ways depending on which one you intend to have made: silver arrows are made with the blessing of a great fairy; the quantity is only dependent on how many you present for them to bless.

"Of course we can Max" Tyler answers; "Even though we have separate businesses, we supply each member when needed; there will also be creatures where only your spells will be able to vanquish them."