LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good boy sweetie you know I must be doing something right because I must be doing something right to have a wonderful son. She sounds like a nice girl and like the kind of girl I could approve of" Josh says with a approving smile. "Do you know in what kind of way she has a different kind of closeness to her mom?" he asked wondering, "Well as long as Max is happy and he is not harming anyone then him being a little boy is perfectly acceptable to me, you know I would accept you if you was like Max sweetie just like I accept you being a goth. Life is for living and the way you live it is up to you as long as you are not harming yourself or others then I will accept you as you are" Josh says with a smile.

"Tyler that is wonderful they must have a really close bond then and if you ever wanted that from me I would even give work up for you, we have all the money we could ever need and you are the most important thing in my life now Tyler." Josh explains hugging his son. Josh yawns then turns off his soldering iron and the fume extractor before asking "Do you think there is time for a nap before we go out" knowing there was 4 hours to go before they needed to meet up with Tyler's friends.