LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you like, auntie can talk with your mommy to see about getting you some training pants for your monthly time" Joyce offers before hearing Max cry; "Uh-oh; Max is lonely, so we better return to him."

"It sounds like a good idea to me auntie" Katie says returning downstairs to Max and sitting him in her lap cuddling "Shh sweetie theres no need to scream we are here now" she coos to Max calming him down. She turns to Joyce and says "Auntie maybe you should get a potty then that way I can do as needed without being away from him too long?".

"You can after some real breakfast food honey" Joyce answers smiling; "Mommy just recently placed an order for lactation tablets so we'll need to go pick them up as soon as the pharmacy calls."

"Well, those punks from the university's football team have been harassing me again even as I was selected to be the teacher's aid in both psychology and psychiatry" Tyler answers; "Chalk-dusted erasers were thrown at me before the teacher made them stand in front of the classroom, but then they decided to jump me when I washed off the dust as best as I could; here are their respective names."

Josh drinks his water listening to Tyler getting worried about his safety he hugs Tyler and looks at the list / photos. "Tyler I am sorry I was away and could not help, but I would like to know if you would like to start with the softly softly approach and see what the college does, or do you want to try the legal route straight up?" Josh asked wanting to know what Tyler wants before taking any action. Josh was the kind of father trying to be the best he can be and be part mother and father to him.