LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

"Well this store is 5 floors and what I want is on floor 5, Humour is Floor 4 and kids is Floor 1. So what do you think about starting at the top and working our way down?" Katie explains as she knew the store layout almost off by heart.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once on the 5th floor they get out the elevator and they see the room is wall to wall full of books and each wooden bookcase is wall to ceiling full of books all related to computing and electronics each isle has a seat at the end (Hope this is good description). Katie walks over to the Computing books first but making sure that Tyler and Max are close by.

Tyler browses a bit seeing a few programming portions for designing things from lie detectors to radars; he gets three about lie detecting software, hypnosis and a radar system design book, one each.

"Along with my favorite humor selections, I have one each for lie-detection, hypnosis and radar systems" Tyler shares; "Two of them will provide use for my two respective classes, one each, so I can share them with my professors; my humor books are in compilations of three thinner Garfield books.

"These three that I got Tyler are the final three that I need for I have already got Harry potter from the first one which is Harry potter and the and the philosopher's stone to Harry potter and the order of the phoenix" Max told tyler