LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gags!

ServantGirl_Katy

I've had my mouth duct taped shut before. I've also had my pacifier tied really tight around my head so it muffled some sound. But, I've never had the pleasure of having a real gag in. I really want to get one to try out, because the idea of forcibly being muffled is a huge turn on.

Was your mouth actually packed for the taping? If not, it makes the gag absurdly easy to defeat simply by opening one's mouth....

Was your mouth actually packed for the taping? If not, it makes the gag absurdly easy to defeat simply by opening one's mouth....

I want to say no, but it was a long time ago. I was in high school at the time the duct tape was used. I remember it hurting to move my lips under, but I was able to make noise nonetheless I believe.

• 4 weeks later...

As for me, my absolutely favourite way of being gagged is seing my Mistress taking slowly her panties off and forcing them in my mouth. They can be fastened by a duct tape or someting. The number two is a classical cleave gag using a cloth nappy,,for special humiliatin can be wet.

As for me, my absolutely favourite way of being gagged is seing my Mistress taking slowly her panties off and forcing them in my mouth. They can be fastened by a duct tape or someting. The number two is a classical cleave gag using a cloth nappy,,for special humiliatin can be wet.

• 3 weeks later...

Packing cloth i9n the mouth definitely helps with the drooling that gags can cause and the smoothness of duct tape looks great, I think if you had something to protect your hair like a stocking over your head and already nicely packed mouth, and

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...