LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

“I wouldn’t mind that for a while if it means that you will adopt me and I’m able to live here with you, but there is one thing that is really bugging me Mommy and that is where are you going temporarily store them though and what about my Diapers and such where are you going to hide them where they will not be discovered

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

"Your furniture can be stored in the attic, but your diapers might have to stay in the drawers" Abigail answers; "Mommy will simply tell the inspector that you're under lots of stress that's causing problems with your potty functions; medical care is never taken lightly."

"Mommy does, however, see a possible flaw in that one" she continues; "Stress-related potty problems tend to effect your tinkle portion more than your poopies; mommy will have to go around that one?"

Abigail thought for a few moments until a thought came to her even though she isn't a physician; "Do you ever feel constipated or feel like you have to toot but windup soiling yourself instead?"

Tommy just looked at her wondering what Abigail meant. But whatever she meant he would try to use his potty training skills for the moment because he didn't want to ruin any chances that he had for Abigail to adopt him

"Do you have problems going poopies at any time, like straining so much your face turns red or having to fart but go poopies in your pants?" Abigail asks thinking she clarified it enough.

"What about changes in their consistency/frequency?" Abigail asks following up; "Changes in the consistency would be going from hard to soft and back again with frequency being how often you need to release."

"We can use your diapees for that when I explain to them that you have a case of irritable bowel syndrome which is what my questions relate to" Abigail replies confidently; "With that in mind, it's a medical condition just like with your pee-pee so just let mommy do the talking when the time comes."

"Okay; here's your milk" Abigail coos placing the bottle in his mouth; "Mommy will need you to hold it for yourself while mommy cleans the kitchen; she'll get you out of there as soon as she finishes cleaning, okay?"

Abigail proceeds to clean up the kitchen and store what's leftover for another few meals; she'd look at Tommy now/then and smile at him before turning her attention back to her work.

Edited by Kaidus