LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

(I couldn't remember if these have already been done or not as it's not often that the binder comes out)

One picture that still needed to be coloured was a picture of her and the other was one of the make believe characters

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

Is with the characters Tommy drew up in assorted fantasy-style clothing (I'm thinking like Lord of the Rings if you're familiar with that series); Abigail lets Tommy go first on who to color and how.

(I will not be able to play long as my favouite TV Show will be starting at 13.45 my time and I've heard of lord of the rings but not really that familiar with it)

The first part of the drawing of her that he started off with was her hair. But he couldn't find the colour felt tip pen that was closest to her actual hair colour which was strawberry blonde

"Glitter form?" Abigail asks bringing out glitter variants of the colors Tommy suggests with a minor giggle: "I can't help but think of the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz when looking at red glittery shoes."

Tommy was thinking more of plain red for the shoes which will also be the same colour as her lipstick when that part comes about and he couldn't help but think how glamorous she was going to look when the picture was finished. But there were only a few bits to do before it was for the only things that needed to be done was her earrings, lipstick, skirt and shoes