Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

(Sorry about this as it's all that I could think of)

As both Tommy and his Mum continued to make their way down the stairs, he watched her ever green low cost large thin hoop earrings swaying about with each step she took

"How about we start a new joint story and it can be based on the dream that I had once when I was the same size and height as a 2 month old and you were making a fuss over me as well as you being able to produce milk for me along with every time that I gazed up at you weather I was in my Moses basket, crib, inside my pram or even being held in your arms, you looked like an odd looking giant while your silver metal hoop earrings that you wear attracted my gaze as they sway about as you were speaking to me, But can we change me from being two months May I be about ten weeks or 6 months"

Tommy suggested as he reminded his Mum about the dream which he did suggest that it would make a good idea their next story and in it she would had given birth to him just like in their other story The Legacy of Queen Abigail

"I might have something" Abigail says as she gets another pencil and begins to read/write; 'Once upon a time, there was a woman named Addie who has a 2-month old named Thomas who she loved dearly and tended to lovingly in every way possible.

As soon as Tommy finishes his part, Abigail adds her next part;

'For feedings, it's mostly comprised of mommy's milk and baby food though she wonders how long she'll be able to produce mommy's milk which has her worried; she has different brands of formula on hand if that comes about.

'Addie can never get upset with Thomas for either wetting or messing himself since he can't help it and scolding somebody over something said somebody doesn't have any control over is wrong; all it needs is something that can help.

'Knowing how it was outside, Addie decides to get the diaper bag and stroller ready before readying herself and Thomas for a stroll' Abigail pauses for a moment to check Tommy since it has been a few since his last change.