LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

(I think that is getting near the time for Bombastic Silver Dome Ring and Ever green low cost hoop earrings. But I'll leave the timing up to you)

Tommy smiled happily as there was something about her earrings that he loved as they attract his gaze as well as playing with them. He asked if she had more than one pair of his favorite earrings in her Jewellery box. But he told her that she didn't have to keep her hair in a ponytail all the time

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

(Take all the time you need)

While his Mum was trying to recall all the pairs of earrings that she had, the only pairs of earrings that Tommy could recall that she had were a pair of studded with her birthstone which he didn't seem to like along with a set of hoop-style earrings that were the same style of the pair that he likes but just a different appearance of the hoops

The clothes that he'd picked out to wear was a Orange T-shirt, a pair of white socks there were no bottoms selected for Tommy wanted to run about the house in his diaper showing for it would make it a lot easier for his Mum to change come the time that he was due for a diaper change

While Tommy lay on the changing table like he does whenever his Mum changes his diaper. He gazed up at her standing towering above him Tommy's eyes never wondered away as his gaze was always fixed on her

When Tommy had been lifted off the table and back into his Mum's arms he asked her if there was any reason why his gaze was always fixed on her every time she fed, dressed, changed or while he was being carried

(Ah right and I'm guessing that they are Ever green low cost large thin hoop earrings and what about the Bombastic Silver Dome Ring. But just a quick heads up I'm starting to get a bit sleepy so I'm going to call it a night

On the way downstairs Tommy said "I love you Mom"