Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

"Not a worry" Abigail says while carry-snuggling Tommy to an open area of the living room; "We should still have some of your changing supplies down here."

(I will. But I have to leave out the earrings as I'm assuming that Abigail's not wearing them at this point)

Soon as my Mom had laid me down I gazed up at her like I always do whenever she changed me. But my mom never seems to get mad or angry whenever I wet or poop myself

As I watched her remove my old diaper and not long after my Mom had removed my old diaper I began to feel cold and a little bit

"You're welcome baby" Abigail says with hugs and kisses following; "Mommy's own diaper will be okay at least long enough for kitchen cleanup after this gets cleaned up."

Abigail agrees and gets what's needed before setting Tommy on the floor of their bedroom feet first and placing the absorbent pad on the floor; she assumes her usual position afterwards.

(OK Thanks for the heads up)

Not long after his Mum had assumed her usual position and while Tommy helped to change her he asked if she can wear some Jewellery with it apart from her ring that she was already wearing

"Of course" Abigail answers while waiting for Tommy to finish wiping her bottom and girly-girl; "Mommy knows how much you like looking at her earrings which is one of the reasons she keeps her hair in a ponytail."