Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

Abigail's skirt is pink and poodle-designed like from the 1950's (American style) to accommodate her magenta sleeveless blouse (no cleavage is shown) and her walking shoes are Reebok by design; the only jewelry she wears is a necklace from her great-grandmother on her deathbed when she was a little girl.

Abigail continues to enjoy her walk/talk with Tommy while approaching the park; "Here we are, sweetie" she happily announces; "Here's your toy bag and if you need to get resituated" wink added "come get me and we'll get it taken care of."

Abigail gets him off the changing station and closes it up before she bends down to his height to give him a hug; "Let's go get us some pizza" she says hoping to get him excited for it.

Abigail walks hand-in-hand with Tommy to the nearby pizzeria where they were seated almost immediately; "What would you like to drink Tommy?" she asks him; "I'll be getting some iced tea and for our pizza, I'm thinking a medium with pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms and black olives."

A waitress comes to take their drink orders which Abigail provides as well as their pizza requests which the waitress notes before leaving; "Want to sit with mommy?" she asks Tommy.