Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

While Tommy was sleeping peacefully dreaming about Abigail and their life together he rolled over and let out a few subconscious noises as he moved his head from side to side as he had the urge to suckle on her breast

Tommy was enjoying suckling on her while he felt her rubbing him. He never felt so loved. He thought that she was so perfect in every way and he loved her, how can he not she’s everything in his life and he was thank full to her for everything that she is doing and has ever done for him so far

A few hours later, Abigail felt it was time to get up; "It's time to wake up baby boy" she tells him softly; "Mommy has to go potty, but she'll be right back to change your diaper if you need one before going back downstairs."

"There's a playground near here that you might like" Abigail answers soothingly while carrying Tommy to his near-empty room; "Mommy can still use your dresser as a changing table when necessary, but there aren't any straps so we need to be careful to make sure you don't fall and get hurt."

While Tommy lay on the table gazing up at her he told Abigail what he was thinking about while he slept “Hay mommy you are so perfect in every way and I love you, how can I not you are everything in my life and I’m truly thank full for everything that you are doing and have done for me so far

"Mommy feels the same way about you" Abigail replies cheerfully while beginning to change Tommy's diaper; "You've filled the void in my heart that's been there since my divorce; I've longed to have at least one child.

"We'll need to make sure you don't lose them so bring out only one at a time to play with, okay?" Abigail gently requests while getting two bags together: one as an incognito diaper bag and the other for Tommy's toys.