LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

"I've always loved children which is why mommy became a teacher" Abigail answers while completing the change; "Whether I have to change diapers, cook for them, and so on is of no difference; I love children."

Edited by Kaidus
  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

Abigail's brunette ponytail tickles her neck a little, but she doesn't let bother her as she continues making the arrangements necessary to keep Tommy with her; her lawyer is notifying Social Services and will get back to her.

Tommy was happily dreaming about being able to stay with her, The dream made him so happy that he couldn’t help but smile for he really wanted to be adopted by her so very much and to be part of her life so very badly

Abigail hears Tommy on the monitor and immediately stands up to smooth out her magenta no-sleeve shirt before going upstairs to check on her baby boy; "Hi baby boy; do you need a change?"

Abigail begins to dismantle the changing table after emptying it of everything and starts there; the wipes, ointment and powder are placed on top of Tommy's dresser with his diapers going inside one of his drawers.