Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

"A good point, but it's best to try them out first" Abigail replies soothingly as she orders the trial bundle; "Mommy will write a review for each of them as they're used ranging from fit to how they feel and everything in between; it'll go a long way to ensure if repeat business occurs."

"There's only one way to find out honey" Abigail unofficially answers as she carry-hugs him out of the study; "There are some ranging from two loos and your two bedrooms; we'll look in the powder room and start there."

Abigail checks his pull-up drawer which is in good supply so the next check Tommy's diaper drawer being not even half empty; "Three down, one to go" she says leading the way to the uppermost bathroom where his potty was before being moved downstairs.

"Good thinking sweetheart" Abigail coos in praise with a snuggle; "We can always make a run to the supermarket to get some; mommy will simply tell the associate that we're making an errand for Auntie Megan as a cover story."

Abigail stays where she is when she finishes going so Tommy can finish; "Make sure you shake your boyhood when you're done please" she reminds him as she gets a wipe to tend to her womanhood after lifting her pleated schoolgirl-style skirt.

(I know it's not her breasts, is it the bit where a baby comes out I could be wrong but I'm not quite sure what her womanhood is apart form when a girl grows up and enters woman hood and I think that you mean her bottom)

"As long as you're able to go, that's all that matters" Abigail says with a smile while standing to redress herself under her skirt; "Just let mommy know if she starts making you uncomfortable; mommy will take care of your potty and rejoin you in the den.