LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting people, online or in person

dboysc

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes, I have a hard time meeting people online, guys not so much, im a guy so i guess i just act natural, but if i was to ever try to talk to a girl on here i would be lost, can anyone give some advice on how to meet people and talk to them with out seeming like a "creeper" i guess would be the appropraite term. i have had conversations with people on here and they have went fine, most of them were guys but the few conversations with girls it just was kind of hard for me i guess.Any advice would be appreciated, would really like to make some more friends male and female :)

Don't talk just about your fetish and kinks. Very few females enjoy hearing about what diapers do for your twig and berries. Be friendly, be considerate, listen and respond, show genuine interest in trying to be a friend. But if people aren't hooking into the convo, don't force it. You'll just be creepy all over again.

I'm not sure if that's helpful for you, but it's steps you can take to be less creepy. Good luck!

• Like 1