LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hopeful

hey guys, I recently found out they are not going to cover any of my medical needs anymore (including certain medications like citalopram, and medical weed) and so I'm in a rut. I ran out of diapers unfortunately and was hoping maybe someone would be kind enough to ship me some. I'm willing to pay the postage and shipping,

• 2 months later...

hello I know you are looking for free diapers and have another ad asking for free plastic pants I do have a lot of them both and I mean a lot of them . and they are attends a very good diaper . I am always trying to help out people but I cant just give them away maybe you have some cash or something to trade or a little of both I do have the want to help out someone that needs them because many years ago someone helped me out so I need to return the favor if you know what I mean but I need them 24/7 and bought them but now mine are covered by insurance so they are just sitting here so if you want a lot of diapers and a lot of plastic pants for really cheep and might have something to trade or some kind of deal we can work out