LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MOLICARE PREMIUM SOFT EXTRA BRIEF?

I wear the premium soft supers and they are still in my opinion the closest thing you can buy to a modern baby's diaper. The mediums are actually a bit smaller and slimmer than moli's super plus's. So they should be alright for you, just buy one pack first to make sure they work for you. A great daytime diaper for sure, I just don't find them enough for night protection due to the cut/fit designed for activity and comfort. They are soooo comfortable and the tape tabs are hook and loop AND some adhesive so the first tape placement is the most solid. Like I said, I wear the supers not the extras like you mentioned, but the difference being the capacity, and if the extras are anything like the supers,you will not be disappointed as they suprised me absorbency wise in a very good way, excellent wicking and leave you feeling nice and dry.

Highly recommended!!!

i just went out and picked up another case of these in M and L, different sizes for day wear and overnight. as a tranquility ATN and slimline biased wearer i must say that these are definitely the highest quality cloth backed diapers ive found yet. no sagging, tabs are amazing and the absorbancy is great! a must try for all!