LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animal Pictures

Those are pretty darn cute: especially Heart Bear :lol:

I had a room full of plush pals up until about 2 years ago, including a few full sets of Kodak Kolorkins from the late '80s with tags(those are difficult to find B)) ended up donating all of them because of all the dust they would attract. That and I have a cat, which is more or less a living breathing plush pal. Looking forward to seeing other peoples stuffed toys, anybody have any "Popples"? Those were the stuffed animals that rolled into a pouch on their backs. I loved those cute things!

My three diapered cubs up front with a bunch of other carebears and stuff in the back. I've got plush toys all around the place, but the biggest concentration of them on the guest bed.

The diapered bear on the right is Shmee (name from Squee! comic, by Johen Vaquez).

Those are pretty darn cute: especially Heart Bear :lol:

I had a room full of plush pals up until about 2 years ago, including a few full sets of Kodak Kolorkins from the late '80s with tags(those are difficult to find B)) ended up donating all of them because of all the dust they would attract. That and I have a cat, which is more or less a living breathing plush pal. Looking forward to seeing other peoples stuffed toys, anybody have any "Popples"? Those were the stuffed animals that rolled into a pouch on their backs. I loved those cute things!

I had one of those! I think it's still in storage in my parents' attic. I should try to find it one of these days, along with my Cabbage Patch dolls and Care Bear.