LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Katie giggles and blushes when Michael says we should play candy-land as it is sweet like her and Hanna "Michael maybe boys cant be sweet but you are nice" looks to Hanna "sweetie your very quiet dont you want to thank Michael for being so nice and playing with us? Looks over at Mrs Eagles "I did kind of guess that Mrs Eagles but thank you for being to nice and letting me try one of Hanna's diapers I really like them they are soft and snug" Katie helps set up the game with Michael and when ready Katie and Michael both decide to let Hanna take the first turn.

"You're very much welcome Katie" Mrs. Eagles said with a warm smile; "As you can see, Michael's wearing one of Hannah's nighttime diapers; it appears to be staying on so far."

Mrs Eagles "not really other than no elbows on the table and no talking with food in your mouth that is all really have in ways of rules I doubt you need to be reminded about manners as you are a well mannered boy" She leads them to the table and sits them down as she serves the dinner "Tuck in and eat up and if you are all very good I will let you have apple pie for desert"