LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"I'm sorry to say that my mother's been deceased for quite some time which was when everything started to go downhill" Michael starts to answer; "She fell to Bin Laden himself when I was close to reaching my ninth birthday; my dad became a heavy drinker after that which caused him to get fired from his job in construction since he refuses to go to Alcoholic's Anonymous.

Edited by Kaidus

"Ill try to get there, but I'm used to watching my own back" Michael explains; "We were indeed close, especially since she always changed my diapers not out of necessity but out of maternal love.

"Michael please be careful coming over we do not want you to get in harms way, Diapers you can try on Hanna's diapers thats ok but they are very cute baby printed ones not sure if you mind them being that way? I will give you the money for your diapers dont worry about money and for meals any time you want you can eat with us ok?"

Hannah blushes with a smile knowing that she has a playmate the same age as herself; she takes Katie's hand and goes downstairs to ask about the things Katie mentioned only moments ago.

Katie hugs Michael and Hanna and leads him inside "Michael your hear its good to see you, I'm glad that Hanna's mom has invited you" smiles "Hanna dont be shy sweetie come and give Michael a hug. Katie goes to Mrs Eagles "can you diaper me or dress me in pullups please?"

Michael embraces Hannah in his arms which she returns but is still blushing since her diaper isn't covered at the moment; Michael made sure to close the door so nobody sees anything.

Katie sits down next to Michael and snuggles him "Michael I know your a boy and boys think girls are well you know and that girls toys are not for them but would you like to play with us?" Katie does her puppy dog sad face that's so cute and no one can resist it Katie giggles when Michael says yes "Hanna you pick the game please"

Mrs Eagles "Oh dear we need to get you out of there as soon as possible would you mind me taking photo evidence of the scares when I change your diaper do you? He must be stopped and arrested but I would still be scared for you even then I want you to start coming home now with Katie and Hanna after school and letting me know when ever he lashes out at you ok?" Takes Michael upstairs to her room and gets the diaper supplies ready

"Most of them are on my back, which I can cover with a shirt" Michael points out; "I can always remove my shirt to show you them if you need me to do so."

Edited by Kaidus

Mrs Eagles "yes please Michael we need to document the abuse he is causing you lift your top please sweetie" grabs her camera and starts taking photos of Michael and his scars "right lets get you changed" she says as she helps Michael lay down on the bed carefully to make sure she does not hurt him, once he is laying down and comfortable she gets to work on changing his diaper then cleans him with baby wipes again making sure to take care to be gentle. Then she rolls him on to his side removes the used diaper and places one of Hanna's thick night time diaper before placing Michael gently on the clean diaper and tapes it snuggly in place. "There you go all done you may play with the girls or help me finish dinner" giggles knowing Michael would choose playing with the girls.