LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Michael turns away as Jane begins to change Katie's diaper with him handing her everything one at a time while he still has his head turned; she's completely changed so Michael gets checked to be discovered that he's okay so she leaves for April's location after tucking them both back into his bed with a kiss to them both.

Jane on the girls' diapers: "I agree on the idea for better diapers" on April's compliment: "Thank you" on her question: "She's a very good girl; can the same be said about Hannah?"

April rubs Jane's back and coos lightly in her ear before answering "Good to hear you agree we will have to look online to see if we can get better ones but maybe with prints on". "Hannah has been a very good girl despite her illness" she answers into replay on the question about Hannah.

Jane goes to the master suite with April following; she gently places her binky back in her mouth before checking her diaper to find it...

Edited by Kaidus

"Agreed sweetie now what does my little girl want to do?" April asks while popping Jane's binky in her lovers mouth.

"How come your so smart Mikey dat very good idea" Katie says smiling, "What should we do now?" she asks.

"Your welcome sweetie and you look a lot better now I think if you lay down one more sleep and your be well enough to play after dinner" Tanya explains cuddling Hannah in her lap.