LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

The Doctor unfastens Michael's sling and feels the bones being careful not to cause any discomfort. She then takes him to the X-Ray room and has the whole arm X-rayed before taking him back to the examination room. "I will be 5 minutes sweetie I just have to look up the x-rays for you" she says to him as she goes to the computer and checks them, after looking for 10 minutes she turns to Michael and says "Michael your arm looks healed there is no signs of broken bones no damage what so ever, so ease it back into use and you should be fine".

Jane to April: "Once Hannah's in bed, it's best to let her sleep and we can take turns checking on her periodically" to Tanya: "If you need any help with Katie and Michael, don't hesitate to ask; you might be asked to also periodically check on Hannah."

Tanya smiles at the praise then replies "It is the least I can do for all you have done for me".

Katie replies to Michael "It will be fun for now we can follow the instructions and built the ones they already have tested before moving on to our own ideas" she smiles. "Hannah sweetie it's okay we are nearly home and we know you can not help it as you are ill mommy and auntie will look after you though." She replies to Hannah hoping to make her feel a bit better.