LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"If it helps you, I need to be in diapers 24/7" Michael tells her in the hopes of making her feel better about her circumstance; "When I was a youngster, I got a bacterial infection which took away control of my functions altogether;

Hanna blushes as Michael shows her the top of the diaper waistband. When she gets kissed she is unsure how to react as she has never had a boy kiss her before, let alone a boy who she kind of likes "Cccc can we be ffff friends?" Hanna stutters out nervously.

"I've felt lost until meeting you two directly" Michael explains; "The only thing I ask is that I don't need to introduce you to my old man; I'll never forgive myself if he hurts either of you."

"The courts will have to intervene in order for it to occur" Michael says before handing both girls a slip of paper with his phone number and address; "Please make sure Social Services gets them."

"Thanks ladies; hopefully, the next time we get together will be under better circumstances" Michael says as he gives the ladies another hug/kiss each before leaving after disposing of his trash.

Katie gets to work undiapering cleaning up and diapering Hanna into a clean diaper that she has been carrying just in case Hanna needed it "How about by you being my bestest friend? also do you want to sit in my lap and cuddle with my teddy I brought you just in case you needed?"

"Well I would give you one now if I had one but I dont so I will go buy one tonight for you so I have one for next time ok?" Huggling Hanna close to her for an hour soon after the Bell rings for home time "Well your mommy should be here soon sweetie lets go outside and wait for her but first we need to put the teddy away ok?"

Katie smiles and wipes Hanna's eyes dry "You are not indebted to me and if you was me I'm sure you would of done the same for me sweetie it's why I have done what I did for you" Katie takes the teddy and puts it in Hanna's school bag "Hanna go and wash your face in the sink there" points to the sink in the room "and afterwards let me tell you a secret please?"