LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

(His arm when examined should be okay I think, it does not seam to hurt him?)

April smiles and replies "Well I think you should have the Disney princess one so I will have Hello Kitty please". She grabs the wipes powder and anything else she can think of, "Anything else you think we need?" she asks.

April "Okay lets get my little girl all comfy then" she says pulling down Jane's underwear and opens the Abena case then one of the bags taking a diaper out and opens it out.

Tanya soon has Hannah diapered and dressed for bed "there's a very good girl". When Katie comes in she gets to work changing her and dressing her for bed.

April does as she is told to assist Jane in getting herself diapered, once diapered she says "Wow it feels like a fluffy cloud, I can see why the girls love these" she smiles and continues "You look so cute with the binky only thing missing is pig tails".

Tanya smiles and asks her which story she wants her to read.

Katie smiles listening asking questions where appropriate to test that she understands.

Jane temporarily removes her binky: "As soon as you have your own binky, the same might will be said about you" about being diapered: "There are certain advantages such as not needing a potty break and no longer needing to stock up on certain lady items."

(Katie is still in big girl mind but semi regressed)

April smiles sucking the binky then lets it drop before saying "Okay I really understand why our 4 wonderful kids love being little now. Does my little girl need a hug for mommy before we go home?" she smiles