LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

April says still comforting Michael "Yes we will but it will be Michael that has the final say on the therapist that is the one as he has to feel comfortable with them".

Tanya watches Hannah then asks "Hanna sweetie did you just make wetties or poopies for me?".

Once downstairs she goes to the Kitchen and places the sheets in the washing machine then makes them all a cup tea making a sweet tea for both Michael and Jane and herself a normal milky tea. "There we go it might just be a little hot just right now" she tells them grabbing them some cookies too.

April says to the two of them "Your both welcome always". She looks at Michael then replies "I agree with Jane sweetie so I will say this to you, if you can have another nap if you like or just stay up and go to bed when you are tired so the choice is yours". April looks to Jane and says "Maybe 45minutes to an hour so I don't feel too bad enough to need a early night.".

Jane to April: "That's good; I was worried we'd have to put our evening out on hold" to Michael: "You at least tried to nap despite your bad dream; as long as you're quiet enough and make sure to clean up after yourself, everything will be fine."

April says to Jane "Yes Jane I am looking forward to to this evening out", she turns to Michael and says "you are welcome sweetie, I will leave it upto you if you wish to nap again before bedtime. I must say before I forget while we are out Tanya will be the responsible adult while we are out and I ask that all 3 of you must do as she asks, we will leave our cell numbers programed into your new cell so don't be afraid to call if you need us and Tanya is unable to cope".

Jane to April: "Actually, the TV in here has a wireless Wi-Fi connection; the 'MODE' button allows whoever has the remote to access it" to Michael: "If there are any big boy shows you might've seen before your ordeal, they might be on here."