LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

April after paying for her half of the items and delivery looks at Jane "Right that's one thing sorted out how about next I get the computers for us? While you take Tanya and the kids with you to get the bedding and so forth?" she asks Jane trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Jane to April: "Good idea; let's get their recreational criteria first if they have any" to Tanya and the kids: "Tanya, kids; before we get your beddings, please let Katie's mommy know what recreational portion you'd like on your computers."

Associate: "$700 for your computer bundle, plus $150 for your 3-in-1 printers totaling $850; it's dealing weekend if you're wondering" pointing to a banner saying 'Dealing week'

The associate looks over the paperwork to find it completely filled out in the right places before accepting April's payment: "We're all set and thank you; we'll give you a call if your computers are ready ahead of schedule."

Jane gets April's next text ([chuckles] that rhymes) and replies: 'Got it; see you when you get here' hearing Tanya backing Michael's claim: "That's very generous of you" hearing Katie's idea: "Good idea; do you know who's is going first?"

Jane: "I believe they've earned one for being so well behaved and helping each other with anything; Katie for keeping Hannah in check with Hannah herself minding Katie and Tanya helping Michael largely due to his left arm and Michael himself doesn't have any altogether as you know."