LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

April "Tell you what why not let me get you a compatible phone so we can sync our calenders it would make life easier. I am planning to get the kids set up with internet tablets and that way they can have there own calenders that are in sync with ours too, How would you feel if the kids had there own phones on a prepaid plan you know the ones where you get the vouchers each month and not a phone bill?"

Jane about the electronics: "That's a good idea; if the electronic store has everything there that we're looking for, it can save a good amount of time" about the possible misunderstanding: "An excellent point; he seems to know that rushing anywhere is like cutting in line for something and his upholding the gentleman's laws are indeed causing a conflict inside like he's being forbidden to be a gentleman at certain points if not altogether.

April about the phones "Tablets and phones we can get from the big electronics store in the mall, laptops there's a store I know the owner of who will build them for me same day if he is not to busy" she replies. "I really want him to be polite and gentleman like of course but there is a point where it starts to interfere with life and yes we are best explaining that to us he is being a gentleman if he uses his manners and being considerate of others. Is there anything else you can think of that we need to let him know about?" she asks.

Jane about the electronics: "Makes sense since we're going to the mall after the school anyway" about their talk with Michael: "Only that him remembering his manners is what makes him a gentleman."

Jane: "Of course; just get cleaned up and go poop if you need to while I get what you need" leaves the bathroom and comes back with towels before going to get Tanya's fresh clothes and a new Attends hiding it under her shirt.

Jane about the pigtail request: "Two unbraided pigtails coming right up" to Tanya's question while brushing out her still moist hair: "To be honest, yes; especially considering the amount of stress you've been under.

Tanya answers Jane honestly "Yes the stress has been right to the point where I have been near a breakdown. No they don't help they are more like babies than adults to be honest, I do not see how they are going to cope without me to clean up after them. To be honest I was amazed they was even toilet trained they are that bad".

Jane while putting on Tanya's pigtails: "It's just like what Michael went through minus the beatings; how they deal with you're not being there anymore is their problem since they treated you like their slave."

Tanya gives Jane one last kiss and hug before getting a diaper bag ready with the girls diapers too and a abriform for Michael too. When she goes back to Jane "I'm ready now I also have diapers for the kids too, mommy lets go" she says with a clear nerviness in her voice as she remember what that high school was like.