LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Jane to Tanya: "A head-start to anything is often the best way to go" to April when she returns: "Okay, we'll be right down" back to Tanya after April leaves: "Just bring me your main nighttime item and I'll take over; we'll handle it in my bedroom."

Jane opens up Tanya's sleeper-suit and readies one foot at a time to slip onto her and asks for one foot at a time before helping Tanya up to bring it up and slip her arms in to close it up to make sure she's warm overnight.

Tanya lifts her legs one by one when asked then assistants Jane as much as she can with her arms, once she is dressed she thanks Jane again and snuggles her "Thank you again Jane" she says. Then she goes and checks on Michael and puts the binky in his mouth clipping it to his shirt so he cant loose it, she then goes downstairs with Jane.

Jane thinks for a second before answering: "If she can move in with us, it can help her save considering college dorms tend to be just as expensive if she didn't get a scholarship to medical school; did you get one Tanya?"

Tanya "No Jane I did not get a scholarship so I have to do everything I can to legally get the money for school, April I have to tell you I am Incontinent day and night but in the day its not so bad I can get away with pull-ups. At night though I need to wear a full on diaper" she blushes as she says that.

Jane to April: "I debated whether or not to tell you but decided against it considering it's not my place to do so; she's been under a lot of stress and her body's been coping with it by making her incontinent.

April cuddles Tanya "Sweetie there is no need to feel bad about your diapers and pull-ups it not something you can help and like Jane said you won't be teased here by any of us. Think of us as extended family and you would be welcome to live here with us as long as Jane does not mine sharing a room with me or you or you want to share a room with me".

Jane realizing who Tanya meant by 'mommy' couldn't resist smiling; "That settles it; welcome to the family Tanya." to April: "It might be an early-morning surprise for the kids upon telling them about Tanya staying with us."

Jane gently brushes out Tanya's red hair before putting them in high-mounted pigtails; "You're welcome sweetheart" is said upon completion with a hug/kiss following.

Edited by Kaidus