LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

April listens to everyone before speaking up: "Good boy sweetie, if you need any help you know we all are here for you, Jane love may I leave you to deal with things I can see a grown up that needs a little help" She excuses herself before taking Joyce's hand leading her to there room: "Come with me and you might need to have Hannah and Katie look after Lucy"

Tanya smiles as Michael and April seam to have things under control while she is cuddling him.

Lucy is still cuddling her mommy

Katie smiles snuggling and playing along: "I think mommy needs to get her bunny a big hutch to sleep in"

Jane to April: "Sure thing love" she gives April a kiss before allowing her to go so she can address Michael and Tanya: "I suppose it could've been worse like a Jack-in-a-Box style boxing glove instead of spring-snakes"

April to Jane: "Thank you love" To Joyce: "Good girl" She lays Joyce down on the bed before taking Lucy to Hannah and Katie: "Mommy will be back soon sweetie" She goes back to Joyce and starts changing Joyce: "There's my good little baby"

Lucy pouts but does not play up and goes to play with Hannah and Katie: "Oo cutie Hanny Bunny"

Katie smiles at Hanny: "We can get you one sweetie" When Lucy arrives she coos over Lucy

(The site been down for everyone today :( )

(Not to worry any luck it's fixed now)

April comes back: "Sorry about that little princess mommy had to make sure Lucy was happy with Katie and Hannah" She starts to undress Joyce: "Sweetie you no longer need to worry about working at your job, a new position has opened up at my company it is not a easy job but pays more and you would be working only 15 - 20 hours a week and from home too" (I need to go back a few pages to refresh the full details)

Katie smiles nodding: "You get your laptop and we can ask mommy for permission to use our cards to buy you a really cute one or too outfits"

Lucy snuggles and kisses Hannah back giggling at the bunny hops

Tanya to Jane in reply: "Mommy can we have a PJ and diaper day and maybe order new clothes and sleepers in? After all the weather will only get worse until the start of spring"

(not a problem hope you have a good day if you can at work)

April: "Yes sweetie I mean it, working from home means no travelling so less chance of getting a another rash and also more time with Lucy too" Once she undresses Joyce she starts to clean her up: "Let's get the little girl a bathy then after a nice clean printed diapee"

Katie watches both girls to make sure they both do not accidentally hurt each other

Lucy smiles sucking her binky

Tanya: "Nighty is okay by me but I think Michael might want to wear full PJ's tomorrow, as for a compromise we can get sleepers with poppers and a flap for making changes and inspections much easier on you while still keeping us snug" She snuggles Michael in her lap: "What doe you think baby bat?"

April runs a bath with bubbles while Joyce is sat on the toddler potty: "Mommy will get her little princess clean and cutie again"

Katie takes the laptop from her sister: "Thank you sweetie, no needs to worry sweetie mommy will sort it out" She boots it up and loads firefox

Tanya: "yes indeed that applies for everyone and us big girls will have to be on diaper duty" to Michael: "No as they unsnap at the legs and crotch so changes are easy enough sweetie"

Lucy sits and watches Katie and Hannah

April stops the water smiling and cooing before helping Joyce off the toddler potty, she undresses Joyce helping her into the warm bubbly water: "There we go my cute little girl"

Katie smiles once the computer is ready to use and loads all the sleeper stores she can think off before showing Hannah all her options: "Looks like there are loads of different ones to choose from here so take your time sweetie"

Lucy smiles cuddling with Hannah as they look at sleepers on the laptop

Tanya nods to her mommy: "Yes of course mommy" To Michael: "It must of been really hard going for you sweetie but I bet your glad you no longer need to worry about such things"

Once she has Joyce in the water she allows Joyce to play in the bubbles as April washes her.

Katie cuddles with both girls: "Have a look and weigh up the pros and cons of each one, I want you to be happy with your choice sweetie"

Lucy stays quite cuddling both girls and nuzzling them

Tanya frowns on hearing Michael's reply snuggling him closely: "I understand that fully from living with Heather before she changed her ways for good"

April washes Joyce from head to toe cooing over her like she would do if it was Hannah she wash bathing: "Who's mommies good little baby girl?"

Katie smiles cuddling Hannah and Lucy as Hannah looks at each bunny sleeper she explains all the different options and additions she can have.

Lucy still snuggling stays quiet allowing Hannah to concentrate on the task in hand

Tanya cradles Michael in her arms like she would a baby cooing to him and places his binky in his mouth hoping that she is doing the right thing to help him

Heather slowly wakes up after about an hours nap she calls out wanting either of mommies

April smiles nodding as she finishes washing Joyce clean: "There we go all clean, your hair can wait until the morning now do you want to play a be longer or want me to get you dry and diapered?"

Katie smiles and orders two of them making sure to get the sizing right: "What ones should we get for Lucy sweetie?"

Lucy snuggles into Hannah

To her Mommy: "Yes it does seam that way but I seam to be settling him now" Tanya to Michael: "Theres my cutie pie prince, your all safe now" She kisses his forehead cooing to him.

Heather nods: "Yef mommy all betters nows fankies"

April helps Joyce out of the bath and starts to dry her off after grabbing a towel: "Did you enjoy that baby?" She coos as she dries off Joyce

Katie to Hannah: "Sweetie there are to many from her to choose from, what animals does she like best?"

Lucy is overwhelmed by the choice of sleepers on Katie's question to Hannah she meows giggling

Heather honestly to Jane: "I am not sure mommy, do I? Can you check me please?"

Tanya snuggles Michael cooing to him softly smiling: "There there now sweetie does that feel better?"

April smiles and dries Joyce before applying more rash cream and giving her a cuddle: "What a very good little girl"

Lucy giggles and cuddles Hannah while they get her a sleeper

Katie smiles showing Hannah the options available to her

Heather stands up allowing he mommy to check her diaper: "That sounds good to me mommy"

Tanya snuggles and kisses with Michael more: "What should we do now sweetie?"

April smiles before leading Joyce to the bedroom and diapers her in a ABU Sissy: "Seeing you are at home now and are being cute I though this is a great diaper for you"

Lucy is overwhelmed by the choice and does not know which on she wants to choose

Katie helps Hannah pick out a few choices when she sees Lucy is not able to herself

Heather thinks it over and shakes her head: "I do not feel the need to poopy mommy"

Tanya smiles: "It's okay sweetie we can just stay here and cuddle if you like?"