LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Lucy wriggles as she is being cleaned up just like a toddler she is

Katie to Hannah: "Let me know when your full sweetie" She continues to feed herself and Hannah until they are full

April smiles lovingly at Jane as they eat. To Mikey: "Not that I remember sweetie though I did have my hands full"

Heather eats until she is full smiling: "I enjoyed that"

Tanya finishes her food: "Thank you both for a lovely dinner"

Lucy snuggles once she is cleaned up: "Mommy it tickles"

Tanya shakes her head to Michael: "No sweetie though I was busy looking after the girls with mommy"

Heather starts to get tired rubbing her eyes: "Mommy can me go bed soon pwease?"

Katie smiles as they both finish: "Well done baby sis what a good little girl"

April looks at Jane: "It seams little Heathy needs her sleep love?"

Jane sees Heather's sleepy eyes and addresses April: "You're right" to Heather: "After you're done eating, it's straight to beddy-bye for you Heathie" to April: "We should handle the kitchen before tending to Joyce"

April: "Any offers to take Heather to bed and get her tucked in?" To Hannah: "Yes it is sweetie good girl" To Jane nodding: "Yes we should, Joyce me and Jane will clean up and you go upstairs and wait for us please"

Heather wants to complain but knows it is not a good idea after being so good today and helping with dinner and desert: "Okay mommy knows bestest"

Lucy nods smiling as she is snuggling in her mommies lap

Tanya to Michael between bites: "Yes but I want to be with you just in case, I want you to be safe after all"

Katie smiles at Hannah: "Good girl sweetie"

Heather nods to Joyce: "Yes please and I will let Lucy come too as she needs her mommy right now" To her mommy: "I trying to be goods mommy show oo my a good little girl"

Lucy is happy she still gets time with her mommy but is a little sad her mommy wants her to say away from her for a little bit

Katie giggles at Hannah: "What a messy little bunny, looks like I will have to clean up you"

April to Joyce: "Thank you Joyce that will be great" To Jane: "Your welcome love"

Tanya to Michael: "Lets go to the classroom to open it then we should be okay"

Lucy to Heather: "Fankies Heathy me cuddle oo when oo changies?"

Heather to Joyce: "Your welcome auntie Lucy is missing you so it would be unfair on her to be away from you" To Lucy: "Your welcome sweetie" To her mommy: "See me is good girl at heart"

Katie smiles at Hannah doing her cute little bunny face so she wipes Hannah clean: "Sorry sweetie can you keep still while I clean you sorry"

April to Jane: "It looks like they are and desert can wait until Heather has had her little nap"

Tanya goes with Michael to the classroom and helps to keep him safe opening the package, she gets a little mad at the prank snakes pop out: "When will those idiots learn" She frowns.

Heather kisses Lucy and Joyce back before going upstairs with them both

Lucy follows them after kissing them both back smiling

Katie gently cleans Hannah up before lifting her from her highchair cuddling her in her arms: "There we go good baby bunny"

April helps Jane up and starts to clean up the table

Tanya nods: "anything else in there sweetie?"

Jane while cleaning up: "Joyce and Heather made brownie mix for dessert and saved it for later" she begins loading the dishes and flatware into the dishwasher when they're ready

April helps Jane load the dishwasher and then adds the dishwasher tablet: "I remember you mentioning it earlier but right now is too early to eat them, plus it would be unfair on Heather also"

Katie smiles at Hannah proudly while kissing her back: "Awww cutie bunny do you need clean diapee before we go play?"

Heather lays on her bed on top of her changing mat while cuddling Lucy, to Joyce: "Same as I have on now please as I am a baby so I must wear baby print diapees"

Lucy nods before she is snuggled by Heather as Heather gets changed

Tanya: "Okay lets dispose of it and then maybe we need to go tell mommy Jane and mommy April about it and the safe opening technique we used?"

Jane nods: "An excellent point; they can wait" she prepares the kettle for tea and cocoa after the kitchen's cleaned up: "By the way, Heather and Mikey don't have therapy so they can have time with us; the weather bulletin says the weather's going to be miserable though"

April nods: "Yes indeed they can wait" She smiles as she sees Jane putting on the kettle for warm drinks: "How about warm cocoa in bottles for everyone? That is not a problem and if the weather is bad we can have a activities day with them at home"

Katie smiles: "Okay if you are sure sweetie, I do not know the lyrics but if you teach me then I will sing with you"

Heather keeps still relaxing to the cooing while snuggling Lucy

Lucy snuggling Heather smiling at her mommies cooing

Tanya kisses and cuddles Michael once they have cleaned up: "You are right, and we should always never lie or we be in big trouble"

Jane smiles while sitting back at the table with April hand in hand: "Sounds splendid; I'm sure we can keep ourselves occupied from the weather which brings me to the possibility of us having a diaper day"

April to Jane sitting at the table pulling Jane in her lap cooing too her: "I think we as a family should have a diaper day then one for just me you and Joyce maybe?"

Katie thinking that she understands sings along with Hannah once she starts

Heather shakes her head: "Noppers auntie all goods there fankies"

Tanya to Michael: "I am sorry to say I think we need to get the courts involved and quickly, I really worry for your safety"

April to Jane: "Well if you count Joyce and Lucy then I think it a few more, There is you, Hannah, Michael, Joyce and Lucy so that makes four but if you count our two big girls too that is six all in all"

Katie joins in with the actions too but making sure Hannah gets to choose the starting count each time

Heather kisses and snuggles Joyce after the change carefully making her way to her crib ready to be tucked in she hands Lucy over to Joyce

Tanya nods not liking to have to go so far but this was there only choice: "I think we need to tell Mommies and then get in touch with your lawyer too"

April nods: "Yes I guess we are one big diaper dependant family" She giggles cuddling Jane

Katie smiles and afterwards: "Wowwee what a clever little girl you are starting on a big number" cooing

Heather snuggles and kisses Lucy and Joyce before letting sleep over come her

Lucy snuggles closely with her mommy

Tanya guides him to find there mommies so they can explain what happened and what they need to do about it

April enjoys the cuddle until the kids arrive: "What can we do for you my little ones?"

Katie smiles and sits Hannah down in her lap: "Your welcome little princess, now I think it's cuddle time" She snuggles Hannah close to her.

Lucy snuggles closely as she is carried downstairs enjoying her mommies warmth

Tanya thanks Michael for getting her the chair and cuddles him as he speaks to there mommies.

Jane listens to Michael explain the box, its contents, where it came from and the need to take legal action; she then addresses April: "We need to get them to stop once and for all which means we have no choice but to get them involved love"