LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Katie soon has her baby sister changed into a clean diaper after Hannah not showing any signs of soreness before lifting Hannah into her arms. To Joyce: "No I do not mind if Heather changes me" To Heather in a little girl voice: "Pwease changie me"

Lucy snuggles and kisses her mommy thanking her for the change

Heather smiles to Katie: "I will change you but before I can you will have to put the bunny back in her hutch" (Hutch the name for a bunny cage here in the UK)

Lucy smiles nuzzling her mommy like she was a cat and tries to pur

Katie snuggles and kisses Hannah as she places her gently down in the crib: "There we go the bunny is in her hutch so I can be changed" She giggles and walks over to the changing table

(Yes of course :) )

Katie smiles still watching Hannah play cutely, she has not a rash so is okay

Lucy is enjoying herself with her mommy after missing her all day

April smiles and with assistance from Jane gets to her feet and then goes and checks on Tanya and Michael after unlocking there bedroom door

Tanya is still out like a light

Katie giggles at the raspberry before she thanks Heather after getting on her feet she picks Hannah up into her arms and snuggling her closely

Lucy snuggles closely as she is carried by her mommy not wanting to let her go

Tanya starts to slowly wake up stretching and rubbing her eyes

April carefully tries to wake Michael in a way as not to shock him: "Mikey sweetie nap times over now and dinner time is here"

Katie follows Joyce carefully carrying Hannah downstairs while cuddling her

Lucy to her mommy: "No want oo workies no mores mommy"

Tanya nods she is soaked but not too much that she needs a change: "I am good thank you I think" She allows her mommy to check her diaper before they go eat

April smiles at Michael: "Before we can do that though I think I might need to change our baby bat" She helps him to his feet and up onto the changing table cooing to him

Katie smiles retuning the kiss: "Theres a good Hanny bunny"

Lucy does not like what she is hearing she is over come with emotion due to being hungry"

Tanya smiles and nods: "Yes mommy we must lets help her"

April with help from Tanya and Jane makes changing Michael a easy task, she wipes him clean with baby wipes and check him for rashes

Katie sits next to Hannah cooing to her

Lucy still grumpy about her mommy leaving her to go work

April frowns knowing Michael is in pain and so carefully applies the rash relief cream: "Is this better sweetie?"

Tanya does what she can to help

Heather sits next to Joyce

Katie hugs her little sister

Lucy does not understand what work is and why people do it

April sorts the rest of the change out getting Michael snugly padded and redressed and on his feet: "There we go sweetie ready for dinner now"

Tanya snuggles Michael after he is changed: "Do you want me to carry you sweetie?"

Heather feels sorry for Joyce: "Awww Lucy shhh it's okay mommy looking after you now, you should say sorry to her"

Katie smiles back cooing some more at Hannah

Lucy ignores Heather lost in the affection of her mommies snuggles

April makes her way downstairs leading the way hand in hand with Jane

Tanya lifts Michael snuggling him as they make there way downstairs to eat: "Here we go sweetie"

April sits next to Jane and starts to dish out food for herself and Jane before eating: "Joyce can we chat after dinner, your not in trouble don't worry"

Katie feeds Hannah after dishing out food for them both taking bites in between feeding Hannah

Lucy allows her mommy to feed her smiling at the yummy food

Tanya smiles to Mikey: "Your welcome sweetie" She dishes up food for her and Mikey before starting to eat

Heather starts to eat

Lucy eats and soon gets full, she cuddles in her mommies lap until she is finished too

Heather smiles thanking her mommy for the praise

April smiles and continues eating: "This is great thank you both what a well done job"

Katie keeps feeding herself and Hannah smiling and cooing to Hannah

Tanya enjoys eating she still feels heartbroken at losing her baby but is