LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Heather smiles clapping her hands: "Yes please can we please?" She goes back to helping out in the kitchen with Joyce

April smiles: "Well I guess that just leaves us, yes some alone time would be nice and after I want to talk to you about Joyce please" She leads the way to there room and locks the door after them

Joyce finishes the brownie mix smiles at Heather once it's done: "Once it's ready, we'll need to store it until the time comes to bake it" she begins to tend to what's no longer needed dish/utensil-wise while occasionally stirring the sauce: "Do you need a change?"

Heather nods: "Okay you do know what's best, I hope everyone likes our dinner and desert" She helps out until she is no longer needed. When asked about needing a change: "I do need a change but who will tend to the dinner while you help me?"

April soon recovers when the pleasure is over not minding about the fact her lover peed on her hand: "It is okay let me just go wash my hands please, I will be right back my love" She smiles and kisses her love Jane before going to there private en-suite and washing her hands: "There all done no harm done"

Heather nods: "Okay I will do thank you Joyce for letting me help you and well treating me a good little girl" She blushes

April joins her love on the bed: "Yes it is about what's best for Lucy and Joyce really, I do not think it is good for Joyce or Lucy to be working these long hours. For Joyce it is not good for her skin to be stuck in traffic and as for Lucy, she really misses her mommy when she is away from her and Katie and Hannah can only do so much. I think it's maybe best for her to work part time and from home, a position has opened up in my company the pay is better and the job comes with a learning curve but I think she can handle it."

Joyce smiles: "Thank you honey; if it doesn't get bad beforehand, I'll change you before we get the others" she returns to the other pastas and sauce just as the timer for the garlic bread/breadsticks goes off: "The bread's ready honey; [lease be careful when pulling it out"

Heather smiles: "Thank you Joyce that is most welcome" She puts on the oven mitts and carefully removes the bread and sticks from the oven before plating them on a platter and placing them in the middle of the table

April smiles in agreement happy to have Jane on her side: "Do you think she will accept a small money gift from us too?"

Joyce watches on as Heather removes the bread and sticks, places them on a platter and placing said platter on the center of the table; she smiles seeing her take great care being taken: "Good girl" she gently brings Heather in for a hug as soon as the grain (bread) is on the table: "Thank you for taking care while presenting the bread; everything else is close to being ready with the lasagna having less than an hour"

Heather smiles being highly praised by Joyce and returns the hug kissing her two cheeks too: "Thank you Joyce it has been a great pleasure helping you, and well getting so much good praise I do not think I have ever gotten that much praise in my life. It has been fun thank you" She makes a not of the lasagna having less than a hour to go.

April nods: "Indeed but for now I know a naughty little girl who needs there diaper changing, how do we ask mommy nicely for diaper changie?"

The time comes for the tortellini, ziti, ravioli and spaghetti to be drained, so Joyce asks Heather for more help with draining those and getting them into separate serving bowls: "And thank you for being my Sous Chef; we'll get you changed as soon as the other pastas and sauce are on the table for serving"

Heather helps Joyce the pasta and getting it drained and into separate serving bowls: "Thankies Joyce me enjoying helping you like this" She snuggles Joyce some more.

April smiles and and nods: "Yes baby mommy will change you get comfy so mommy can get you clean" She gives Jane her pacifier

Joyce smiles while snuggling with Heather: "You're most welcome baby; let's get you changed before the lasagna finishes" she walks with Heather back to the classroom's changing station

Heather relaxes only moving as needed for the change smiling at being cooed too.

April giggles at her little princess: "Yes you are baby princess" She grabs the baby wipes and starts to clean Jane's behind: "I think mommy needs to bath her baby girl after dinner, is there any soreness down there sweetie?"

Heeather winces as her behind is touched: "Tushie owwies Joyce" she moves to assist Joyce in changing her

April once she finished cleaning up Jane she starts applying the rash cream to Jane's whole diaper area: "I think that should feel better real soon"