LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Tanya looking at June then replies "Okay so its sorted kids if you need someone in the night you come to me and I will help you no matter what time it is, what if I have a nightmare do I get to wake you up?" she jokes and giggles

Michael to Katie "As soon as yours and Hannah's hair is braided, we'll play is everything in the backyard already?" to April "Thank you Auntie April"

Edited by Kaidus

Jane to Tanya before returning to the others "As long as you're comfortable, that's all that matters; Michael would have an understanding if he finds out or is told altogether considering his incontinence" once they return and hearing Katie's request "That's a good idea; we can change the bedding while you're outside and your game of Go Fish can go on while you girls are being braided"

Tanya cuddles Katie then Hanna and then Michael before walking to the front door "thank you for everything, Hanna be a good little girl for mommy while I am gone okay?" she says just before getting in her car and fastening her seat belt and driving off to her shared apartment she grabs her overnight bag and packs her over night diapers, pink sleeper, teddy, clean clothes and her wash bag and towel

After bidding Tanya a temporary farewell, Jane takes Hannah back into the house; she closes the door after re-entering and before addressing April Katie and Michael who makes them both giggle at his impersonation.

Jane and Hannah enter Hannah's room where Jane lays out her changing so Hannah can lie down on it so her mommy can change her diaper; the change doesn't take too long so Hannah's diapered after no more than three minutes.

April follows Jane upstairs to the girls room "Lets put the plastic sheet on as well because I think they would like it better knowing if they leak or sweats again the bed wont be ruined" she says as they strips the bedding from the bed