LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Katie looks at Hanna "good girl sis, using our manners is the proper way" Katie turns to Jane and hugs her "Jane me love you like a auntie" Katie smiles now hugging Hanna and Jane "Okay Jane we will do Hanna lets go play so your mommy can rest a little bit grown ups cant keep up with us kids" Katie giggles

"Okay sweetie take your time and there is no rush sweetie I know this is a huge change to get used too" April says before going back to the phone call calming down now she regains her composer and listens to the seemingly wise advice from Jane "okay we can make that the plan of action if you like, talking of Michael I am a little worried I offered him the chance to play or watch Tv and he chose to go unpack is it me or do you think he is having a hard time adjusting to the new life and 2 loving parents and sisters?"

Katie giggling being pushed it felt great to her, when Jane calls to them Katie calls back "okay Jane we wont we promise" Katie giggles "Hannah your turn?

"It's often best to have one when it's necessary to recover from something like moving" Michael answers about his nap; "Now that you mention it, I could use a bite.

Edited by Kaidus

(about to call it a night, Ni ni sweet dreams hugs)

"Sweetie naps are a good thing and they are not just for babies and toddlers, there are many Adults and teens that take naps, what to eat out or just grab a snack here before going out? If you need us you can politely interrupt by waiting for a break in the conversation and say excuse me please then we will listen to you just like we do the girls. We can sort your clothes after we go eat, Diaper pails 1 each is best that way they all will need emptying at the same time making life easier for me and Jane" April answers Michael

Katie stays quiet while Hannah explains to her mom any more information she thinks is helpful after Hanna and her mom finish talking and mention about Katie phoning her mom then she takes the Cellphone from Jane thanking her and then calls her mom and they arrange to meet in a diner near to the park

"Thanks twice over" Michael says placing the water-bag on the floorboard of the backseat before moving to the front seat moving his supply bag; "For a moment, I was worried about needing a change and not having my bag should that occur; it happened a few times."

April smiles "It is my duty as your parent sweetie to make sure you are happy and that you have got everything you need it is also a pleasure to look after you" April smiles as she gets in to the front drivers seat buckles her seatbelt "Ok Michael are you buckled in?" once Michael is in and buckled up she releases the handbreak and slowly pulls away driving to the diner

"Well Michael sweetie it looks like you have it all sorted out and we don't have to worry just yet but three bins so you all have one each is a very good idea. Now follow me and lets eat I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" April answers Michael and added the last part as a joke to lighten the mood