LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Michael's all clean and feels better so he begins to dry off a little before he heard the knock; "I'm just drying off, but I think I'm getting a rash" he answers; "I just wish I had some ointment for it if I'm right."

April nods and starts applying the diaper rash cream to the whole of Michael's diaper area "well I hope that feels a bit better sweetie, I would like you to have a changing mat instead of you using a towel just because it might be the cause of your diaper rash"

April follows Michael to his fathers apartment looking around she could see the apartment was clean but in a bad state, April thinks we have done the right thing to adopt Michael "Sweetie I will stay here and you go get everything you want and need including your health Insurance documents" Michael

Katie smiles and leads Hanna to her Stroller then helps her into get buckled in and comfortable "I would like to push you Hanna because I love you my little sis" she goes Jane "Jane I got Hanna into her stroller and buckled in too are you ready to go now?"

Katie smiles and snuggles Jane "thank you Jane lets go please because 2 girls are very excited to be going the park" when Katie goes back to Hanna she leans down and kisses and hugs Hanna "you are a very good girl Hanna" Katie awww at Hanna cooing to her before leaving the house pushing the stroller to the park. "Okay Jane I will let you know but it is easy at the moment thank you for allowing me to be Hanna's first and best friend and like a big sister to her".

"I guess it's rather obvious" Michael says blushing; "It'll take some getting use to hearing things like that; I'll just be glad those Jersey Shore rejects don't see or hear me at this point."

April quickly realizes that she was cooing at Michael "sorry Michael lets get you in a fresh undergarment if you prefer that term better?" she gets the supplies ready and works on changing Michael in the best way so not to make him feel uncomfortable "Michael hows that feel? urm do you mean the type of girls that are the popular free and easy looking types?"

"Not just girls, but also guys; they're all bully-like in my opinion" Michael begins to answer; "The ointment's definitely doing some good work on my rash; my area feels better already.