LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"He's been through so much from his dad and school since his mom died that he most likely lost his childhood" Jane tells April feeling tears well up in her eyes; "Let's just get some sleep and figure things out in the morning."

"yes no one should ever have to go though all he has been though but we can help him and turn him into a confident young man while still letting him be a goth, I have no problem with that as long as he not a bad person then he can be himself." looks at Jane "good idea where is my room please?" after being shown to her room she turns in for the night getting undressed and climbing into bed and sleeping the whole night though"

April helps Jane change Michael slowly and with a great deal of care it takes them 10 minutes but they do it and redress him in the sleeper before waking him up slowly taking alot of care not to startle him "Michael sweetie its time to get up, did you sleep well sweetie?"

April smiles and returns the hugs "well dreamless is better than nightmares sweetie we changed your diaper while you was still asleep you was soaked though again, Michael we love you sweetie and we want you to know you must not be afraid of mistakes you make as that is how you learn. If you are ever naughty we will not hit or spank you either we will just sit you down and talk about how you went wrong and what you can do to make it better ok sweetie?"

"My mom used to stand me in the corner before talk-time whenever she wasn't deployed" Michael starts out; "Then again, I've already shared what my old man did to me; are my sisters awake?