LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"Michael, ladies; I have some news that you might want to know" he starts nervously; "Michael, I'm not sure how you'll take this but your father's dead of alcohol poisoning; he drank himself to death and died at least an hour ago by my personal count of time."

"It's rented and despite him paying everything, the landlord already threatened to have him evicted" Michael answered trying not to happy-cry; "The landlord's numbers are written down and placed in the filing cabinet; anything that isn't mine can either be tossed out or donated depending on the condition.

Edited by Kaidus

Katie nods and April takes the girls diapers them both in a clean diaper then dresses them in there sleepers, upstairs tucks them into bed kissing and hugging them "ni ni sweet dreams girls love you both" leaves the room and goes back down carrying a teddy for Michael "here you go sweetie you can cuddle this teddy when you need as well as us Michael"

Michael had evidently cried himself to sleep so Jane slipped the teddy under his arm before asking April for some help getting him upstairs to the room that might've been selected for him; his diaper needs to be changed as well.

April helps Jane get Michael to bed and changes his diaper with help from June before getting him into a sleeper too "Poor Michael June he must just be so overwhelmed by everything now that he is emotionally tapped out" she says after tucking Michael into bed under the sheets before going downstairs to the lounge with June "June I am so worried about him now, do you think he can handle his new life and also what about doctors is it worth him seeing a therapist?"

"Counseling might be a solution, but I doubt medications will be a good idea" Jane answers; "That poor boy's been a wreck and needs some help that only love can provide; he most likely hasn't gotten any until today since his mom died."

"I didn't mean a shrink and no I do not agree with strong mental state altering drugs I did just mean only Counselling, yes that poor boy I would like to regress him to say about 7 years old to a time when he was happy. What do you think about that?"

"That might work, but there's a chance that the bullies from the kids' school will continue to give him grief" Jane tells her with a hug; "And you're right: no shrinks; there's nothing worse than talking and not being able to get anywhere."

"That might work, but there's a chance that the bullies from the kids' school will continue to give him grief" Jane tells her with a hug; "And you're right: no shrinks; there's nothing worse than talking and not being able to get anywhere."

"well they cant do when we pull him out of school and home school all 3 of them and so then that wont be an issue lets pull them out monday and keep them off school until the paper work is done with, they all need a break I think and that week will give us time to get the supplies together to teach them, Should we check on them and see if they are ok?"

"Good idea; we might need to change them anyway" Jane says with a smile; "I also mean that if he's at the park and they happen to see him; we'll just simply tell their parents if that happens."

Edited by Kaidus

"It smells like she needs one, but there's only one way to find out" Jane answers in whisper while checking Hannah's diaper; "It looks and smells like she made a mess; let's get her changed."

Michael allows himself to be changed even as Jane comes in; "I'll give you a hand; Hannah's still sleeping like a baby and I think she and Katie are like sisters; I wish I had a photo to show you."

April and Jane soon between them get Michael changed into a clean Abriform "Michael we do not want to replace your mom but we would like to be treated like we was your family so if mom is to uncomfortable for you we understand but you maybe call us Auntie Jane and Auntie April? Look we also understand this is not easy for you to adjust to but is there anything you want or need to make it easier for you?"

Michael takes a few seconds to think it over, but might need the night to do so; "I might need to get back to you in the morning, Aunties" he tells them before another yawn comes up.

"Take all the time you need sweetie we just want you to feel safe and loved here that's all we want for you" April kisses and hugs Michael and dresses him again before tucking him back in bed once Michael is settled and asleep and they left his room "Jane you know looking in his eyes I think I see a little boy staring back that does not fully understand all that is going on and when he broke down tonight , that must of been the first time that he let his guard down since his mother died"