LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"Mrs Eagles I would like that and Im sure Hanna would like 2 people fussing over her while being bathed" Katie says and nods "yes I will call my mom and ask her now" she hugs Mrs Eagles and Michael before using Mrs Eagles home phone to call her mom "Hi mommy is it okay to stay at Hanna's tonight please" Katie tells her mom the address and other details

"yes mommy there is Michael he is a nice boy but he needs help his father is abusing him you can meet him when you pick me up ok mommy? I have got to go now mommy its almost Hanna's Bath and bed time bye bye mommy" Katie hangs up the phone and looks at Mrs Eagles "okay I'm ready to help you bath Hanna" Katie smiles and hugs Hanna's mom and waves a little at Michael

Katie runs the bath for Hanna adding the bubble bath once she got the bath just right she undresses Hanna and helps her into the water entertaining Hanna while her mom washes her from head to toe once Hanna is all clean Katie dries Hanna and takes her to her room where she powders and diapers Hanna before dressing her for bed in her pink sleeper "there we go Hanna all snug and ready for bed, Mrs Eagles do you want me and Michael to go to bed early or can we stay up say until 10pm?"

Mrs Eagles asks "Michael please be a dear and answer the door if it's Katie's mom invite her in and tell her I will be down shortly please dear" she then finishes getting Hanna ready for bed and clips a pacifier to her sleeper before carrying her downstairs to the lounge about five minutes later.

"Diapers don't phase me sweetie to be honest and I am used to diapers having changed my little girl here for some time" Mrs Stephens looks at Hanna's mom "Mrs Eagles what would you say to teaching them ourselfs or if you prefer we can get them tutors?"

"We should do so ourselves" Mrs. Eagles replies decisively; "First things first though, we need to get Michael away from his dad which means calling Social Services; this poor boy needs a better home."

"There might be a way to work around this" Jane says thoughtfully; "If you rent and your lease is soon to end, you and Katie can move in with us; it can save lots of time in that regard."

"That sorts out the living arrangements I am sure Katie and Michael will be able to manage waking us up if they get scared in the night or even need diaper changes. Michael if you live with us you would have a bedtime either same or a little later than the girls depending on what age you regress too okay?"

Edited by cute baby katie

April "Don't panic I will handle this""she walks outside to the Taxi up to the driver then gets him to wind down the window "Listen I do not want to see your taxi in this area no more drive on before I call the police the passenger you have has been abusing his son so I no longer want to see you both on this street no longer do you understand?"

The driver removes his hat but never exits his taxi; "I've seen what he's done to the poor boy, which is why I'm here to deliver some good news for him: he drank himself to death.

The driver turns off his taxi's ignition in light of the recent turn of events hoping that he can help shed some light on the situation; he follows April into the house to find everyone else including Michael.