LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Tanya gets to work carefully making the french toast making sure to do enough for everyone to have 4 slices each. Once she finishes making the breakfast she cuts up Katie's, Hannah's and Michaels food into small pieces for them. "Jane the food is ready and I have cut the girls and Michael's food up, to help Michael feel better about himself" she says.

Tanya "I am not sure about Katie but Hannah would love to to be fed after all she is a toddler with the intelligence of a young lady, well that is the feeling I get. Jane may I please have your permission to serve Hannah's drinks in a sippy cup or bottle from now on at home or in the car?" she says talking to Jane

Jane takes out her palm-pilot and notes down what's being said as Hannah and Michael vouch for the classroom idea; she addresses Tanya first: "Yes, you may use the classroom for your own schoolwork."

April "Kids you may leave the table and go brush your teeth and have a wash Katie will you help Michael and Hannah please?" she says to the kids then looks at Jane "does your device sync to the cloud? if not then I would have to say no, this is a Android smartphone" she replies.