LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just got a contour changing pad!

annee

I went to an upholstery shop my friend Barb knows. I took a contour one that was 34x17 told them to make one 32x72 the same size as the large dresser I use to change my guys diaper. I have used it 2 time it is wonderful. It has a built in strap just in case he starts moving around too much. I used it anyways. I love that it makes diapering him easier. Because I do not have to bend over. Plus he likes how soft it is. I change most of the time on the changing table. Sometimes I diaper him in bed after I have had him inside me. Tonight before I put him in his night diapers. I am going to have go inside me when he is laying on the changing table the soft pad should make it more comfortable. When we did it before it was not comfortable I felt bad because he has asked me if we could do it on the changing table. I had to tell him no mommy knees hurt. So this should be fun.

• Like 1

Great idea! Can you tell us what the padding material is. Seems like it would have to be denser or stiffer than a typical couch cushon. Perhaps something like a camping ground pad (under sleeping bag)? Does it have a waterproof cover as well? If so how does the material work with the contour shape? Thanks for any help.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it works better than I hoped it would. It is nice and he loves it. I have enjoyed finding good ideas and making them work. I am lucky to have the money for such things.

• Like 1