LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last nights adventure

Qball1989

Last night I decided to go out and buy some diapers. I went out to the local target a d baught some Depends size small. It was a little bit Embarrassing, but I thought about it and decided that this is part of who I am, Why should I be embarrassed to be myself? I went home and drank some water. Then I put on the diaper and went out on a walk. It was like 11:00 at night. I walked for awhile then decided that I had to go pee. I was walking over this wooden bridge that went over train tracks. I stopped in the middle and just went. It felt so good.

Even just wearing the diapers made me feel good. It was like I felt safe and secure. It maid me feel like a little kid. I would say maybe around kindergarten age.

At that age I had to wear diapers for real because of some personal stuff. That lasted until 2 grade. It wierd how something that really embarrassed me at the time, now makes me feel good. Any insights?

Just really wanted to share this. I also went to CVS last nigh on my way home from walking. I got some baby wipes and some baby powder.