LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I throw it all away or not? HELP

Not wanting to share these desires with friends and family is quite usual, rational, and normal.

I got privacy when I had very little in the trunk of my car, along with a blanket for emergencies and other junk.

Junk, in general is protective...it is boring, nobody asks what it hides.

Another misdirection technique is to mislabel the box...like old clothes, or rags. You can even have the real thing on top. Noone is going to be interested, and you look organized, too.

Finally, dressers and wardrobes frequently have spaces you cannot reach without removing drawers.

Finally, it will probably ease your mind to think through your parents reaction and your response to their finding diapers. You already have a serious medical issue, and I promise you most shrink drugs, especially antidepressants, mess with how easy it is to pee. Your parents, on finding your diapers, are going to be worried about you, and want to know if you need to see a doctor, because losing control for someone like you is sometimes a symptom of serious problems, like UTIs from internal abnormalities. Just tell them feeling insecure about your control is a side effect of whatever you are taking, and you have discussed it with your shrink, and you need the antidepressant more than not being in diapers.

Never mind that the diapers themselves are the antidepressant! Your parents don't need to know that, anymre than they need to know that those drugs also mess with sexual response -- best advice I have in that department is that dividing the dose into more times per day reduced the side effects on me after a few weeks.

Not wanting to share these desires with friends and family is quite usual, rational, and normal.

I got privacy when I had very little in the trunk of my car, along with a blanket for emergencies and other junk.

Junk, in general is protective...it is boring, nobody asks what it hides.

Another misdirection technique is to mislabel the box...like old clothes, or rags. You can even have the real thing on top. Noone is going to be interested, and you look organized, too.

Finally, dressers and wardrobes frequently have spaces you cannot reach without removing drawers.

Finally, it will probably ease your mind to think through your parents reaction and your response to their finding diapers. You already have a serious medical issue, and I promise you most shrink drugs, especially antidepressants, mess with how easy it is to pee. Your parents, on finding your diapers, are going to be worried about you, and want to know if you need to see a doctor, because losing control for someone like you is sometimes a symptom of serious problems, like UTIs from internal abnormalities. Just tell them feeling insecure about your control is a side effect of whatever you are taking, and you have discussed it with your shrink, and you need the antidepressant more than not being in diapers.

Never mind that the diapers themselves are the antidepressant! Your parents don't need to know that, anymre than they need to know that those drugs also mess with sexual response -- best advice I have in that department is that dividing the dose into more times per day reduced the side effects on me after a few weeks.

Binge and purge, I went through that a few times when I lived at home, (though at the time I only had some diapers and no clothing as this was before internet days and thought I was the only one (HA). Now the funny thing, I've long moved out, have my own house...yet I STILL hide my diapers and ab stuff. (Well ok for good reason, I don't want my cleaner coming across them).

I potential thought, I like the idea of locking up your stuff as I did the same...but I sorta threw in a decoy. I covered the top with a bunch of mags/comics (I think they were Heavy Metal) and left it open in plain sight for all to see while I was in the room so at a glance it was a trunk full of books nothing else...Curiosity quelled.

Ta

LitlAndy