LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Euron form super plus review

Walesiswet

Although I am genuinely incontinent I have many fetishes and I enjoy the feeling of wearing. Generally I will wear a cath and bag for daytime then shower at 7pm and diaper up. I had a couple of blowouts with the cath at night so have stuck with the diapers until I get some confidence to have another go.

So, nhs delivered my euron super plus today and here's my review.

Packet of 28 is huge. Out of the packet they are slightly thinner than a tena maxi but way stiffer indicating a larger proportion of sap. That's ok for me as I wet small amounts frequently. They are like hard as card.

Fit is excellent although a little smaller than the tena because you tape onto the wings and not the pad they seal much better around the thighs and ass cheeks than the tena which was my favourite until I had these.

The tapes are a two part tape and they are so strong when I put the first one on to tight it just ripped the plastic backing apart, thank god a tape that works unlike the lille classic which is shite.

Wetting:

First few wetting the diaper goes very hard and makes you waddle a little but after some time as the pad begins to spread the wetness it softens and becomes more comfy. They just grow and grow and grow. I just finished filling one and it weighed in at 2kg with only 2 small drips of leakage. The tena would get to about 1.5kg safely then your pushing your luck.

I am genuinely impressed.

For the DL/ab people it would defo apeal as it gives you a nice diaper butt and swollen front, well in fact the whole diaper just grows and pushes your legs apart like those stories some of you have written!

The delivery was the only problem as I had asked them to deliver in descreet bags not branded boxes. Suprise suprise the guy turns up in a van today graps a massive box out the back with 'euron super plus medium' written on it and another black bag not even taped up, thank god I was there as they would have been left in the shed. I rung the delivery company to have a moan and they were very apologetic and said it would never happen again. I hope not because I've got 13 boxes of them turning up next week!

Back to the diapers.

Crinkle factor 9/10 nice and noisy for those thay like it, but ambient noise drowns it out so I'm not worried about that. My wife could see my diaper ass whilst walking but as normal nobody else will notice plus you have to be brave and just get on with your life.

When I get the chance I hope to post some empty and full shots for other members.

Archived