LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hiiiiii people, introduction

hey people! so I'm new to this as a member, but I've been looking at the site a few months now, (to be specific since April 12th of this year). I was introduced to this whole fetish by the guy I am interested in....we went on a date and sorta clicked and he told me about it later that night after the date. He thought I would run, but wanted to be completely honest with me, because he was aware that I fall really quickly for guys. well he told me and honestly I was kind of intrigued. I've always been sort of a nurturing personality, and well....he made me want to know more. So he said I should look at the website. I did and to his surprise I became interested in trying different parts of it, and a few weeks later, I let him wear his diaper while we hung out. Honestly, seeing him so vulnerable and him just cuddling up to me.....was a major turn on. so I continued to read the website, continued talking with him, and well, I finally decided I wanted to move forward more. So I thought maybe a way of doing that would be joining this website to show him I'm committed to learning and being involved with his lifestyle choice.

Well, it depends on what you want. The disposable are very comfortable, depending on what you're looking for. Never really tried cloth. I have no idea about absorbency, because I don't mess in mine, lol, I just wear them sometimes while at home because that's how I wind down, lol. I have tried lots of brands, but they all have a good feel, in their own ways. ~